Case Studies and How-tos on global transportation, logistics and green business trends. Interviews with C-Suite global market leaders.
- How CNG & LNG Carriers Boost the Bottom Line (April-May, 2015)
- Global Door to Door Service (June-July, 2015)
- Executive travel advice in China (April-May, 2015)
Guest Blogging Series
B2B Launcher.com Podcast Interview
Landing Clients before Tradeshow Season
- Ed Gandia, author of , interviewed me for his podcast B2B Launcher, a show for high income writers. We discussed the B2B writing business and how to market and land ideal clients from global trade shows without ever leaving the house.
- B2B Interview: Converting B2B Writing Clients Via Global Tradeshows
Blog: Be a Freelance Blogger
Negotiating Consulting Rates
Blog: Make a Living Writing Blog (by Carol Tice)
Landing Clients Make a Living Writing is an online community of professional freelance writers. As a member of the community, I pitched a guest post that helps freelance writers break the feast and famine cycle of work by going after global clients.
B2B LinkedIn Marketing Guest Post: One Shy Writer’s Lazy LinkedIn Strategy for Landing Great Freelance Clients (The results: This post drove a record 3,800 views on the day of publishing; included in an eBook on breaking into freelance writing). This post was also included in Carol Tice’s book:
- B2B Writing Guest Post: How to Land International Freelance Clients for 2015 – Now (This post led to a podcast interview request with Ed Gandia)
Magazine: Realm (Canadian Magazine for Work)
Magazine: Arch (University of Calgary Alumni Magazine)
Examiner.com: Interviews with Entrepreneurs
Online Publication: Examiner.com
- Author Page: Profiles on thriving Vancouver women entrepreneurs. From executives, award winners and up and comers to artists bringing fire and ice into the lobby of downtown Vancouver’s Four Seasons Hotel.
Magazine: JIN Magazine
- Feature Contributions: Tianjin Etiquette in Education; Progress in China’a War on Air Pollution; Tiger Moms
- CEO interview on 9 years of business and living changes in TEDA, Tianjin, China
- Shopping Column: Taobao; Air Pollution Face Masks
- Travel: Taking on Tanggu; BinHai New Area Aquarium
- Parting Shot (Expat Reflections): Urban China vs. Rural Japan; Hello Today, Goodbye Tomorrow
Magazine: Global Trade Magazine
Stopovers: When on Business in China…(April-May, 2015)
Magazine: JIN Magazine
Traveling in Tanggu, China
- CrowdExpert is an online crowdsourcing platform.
- B2B Writing Project: I researched and wrote a long-format article on women and raising funds for businesses via crowdfunding
Organization: BC Wildlife Federation
- The BC Wildlife Federation is a provincial hunting organization dedicated to the conservation and preservation of wildlife and habitat in British Columbia.
- Writing Project: As part of a social media team competing for a Shell Leading Change grant, I interviewed leading experts, wrote blog articles about conservation events and BC flora and fauna for 6 months and promoted content on social media. Author Page and articles with biology experts, on wildlife locations and featured animals, birds and insects.