SMART LNG Solutions is an American-Chinese company that custom engineers LNG solutions for the global transportation industry. As North America, Europe and Asia convert land, sea and rail transportation from diesel fuel to LNG, the SMART’s orders exceeded capacity. To fulfill the demand for LNG solutions, the company sought to raise $10 million to increase the size of it’s factories. The Chairman required a marketing brochure making a case for the company to potential investors from China, Southeast Asia and North America.
- B2B Marketing Project: Working directly with the CEO, I led the creative direction, writing and look and feel of an investor-focused Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Marketing Brochure
Guest Blogging Series
B2B Launcher.com Podcast Interview
Landing Clients before Tradeshow Season
- Ed Gandia, author of , interviewed me for his podcast B2B Launcher, a show for high income writers. We discussed the B2B writing business and how to market and land ideal clients from global trade shows without ever leaving the house.
- B2B Interview: Converting B2B Writing Clients Via Global Tradeshows
Blog: Be a Freelance Blogger
Negotiating Consulting Rates
Blog: Make a Living Writing Blog (by Carol Tice)
Landing Clients Make a Living Writing is an online community of professional freelance writers. As a member of the community, I pitched a guest post that helps freelance writers break the feast and famine cycle of work by going after global clients.
B2B LinkedIn Marketing Guest Post: One Shy Writer’s Lazy LinkedIn Strategy for Landing Great Freelance Clients (The results: This post drove a record 3,800 views on the day of publishing; included in an eBook on breaking into freelance writing). This post was also included in Carol Tice’s book:
- B2B Writing Guest Post: How to Land International Freelance Clients for 2015 – Now (This post led to a podcast interview request with Ed Gandia)
Magazine: Realm (Canadian Magazine for Work)
Magazine: Arch (University of Calgary Alumni Magazine)
Examiner.com: Interviews with Entrepreneurs
Online Publication: Examiner.com
- Author Page: Profiles on thriving Vancouver women entrepreneurs. From executives, award winners and up and comers to artists bringing fire and ice into the lobby of downtown Vancouver’s Four Seasons Hotel.
Magazine: JIN Magazine
- Feature Contributions: Tianjin Etiquette in Education; Progress in China’a War on Air Pollution; Tiger Moms
- CEO interview on 9 years of business and living changes in TEDA, Tianjin, China
- Shopping Column: Taobao; Air Pollution Face Masks
- Travel: Taking on Tanggu; BinHai New Area Aquarium
- Parting Shot (Expat Reflections): Urban China vs. Rural Japan; Hello Today, Goodbye Tomorrow
Magazine: Global Trade Magazine
Stopovers: When on Business in China…(April-May, 2015)
Magazine: JIN Magazine
Traveling in Tanggu, China
- CrowdExpert is an online crowdsourcing platform.
- B2B Writing Project: I researched and wrote a long-format article on women and raising funds for businesses via crowdfunding
Organization: BC Wildlife Federation
- The BC Wildlife Federation is a provincial hunting organization dedicated to the conservation and preservation of wildlife and habitat in British Columbia.
- Writing Project: As part of a social media team competing for a Shell Leading Change grant, I interviewed leading experts, wrote blog articles about conservation events and BC flora and fauna for 6 months and promoted content on social media. Author Page and articles with biology experts, on wildlife locations and featured animals, birds and insects.