- FitSmallBusiness.com is a New York City based online community that provides resources for starting, running and operating small businesses in the United States.
- B2B Writing Project: Author, Series of SaaS and Small Business Services Buyer Guides
- I researched CRM, insurance and merchant services buyer guides and wrote a series under my own byline. (Read the Case Study on FitSmallBusiness Buyer Guides to learn how the POS Software Guide got FitSmallBusiness.com a mention in the New York Times and other guides drew SaaS CEO engagement.)
- Buyer Guide Best POS Software: Intuit vs. AccuPOS vs. ShopKeep vs. Imonggo
- Buyer Guide: Best Mobile Credit Card Processing: Square vs. PayPal vs. Others
- Buyer Guide: Employee Scheduling Software: Who’s the Best?
- Buyer Guide: FedEx vs. UPS vs. USPS: Who’s the Best?
“We had a great experience working with Amy. Her style is right in line with our goal of providing simple, actionable, and reliable information to small business owners. The Point of Sale System Buyer’s Guide she wrote for us even got us a mention in the “Be The Boss” section of the NY Times.”